DENTAL IMAGE BRANDING
HOW TO CREATE OPTIMAL PATIENT IMPACT
There is no denying that things have changed in dentistry and you need to keep up. Learn what it takes to put your best foot forward and make the first and lasting impression of your practice be the best impression. Learn about the science of body language, verbal skills and the power of visual impact. You will look at your social media footprint and your brand through your patient’s eyes. Participants will walk away feeling inspired by the power of choice to impact their practice success.
- To provide team training on the patient’s point of view in respect to the dental practice and the patient’s experience.
- To provide multiple opportunities for each team member to understand how they can present dental services and benefits in the best light for their patients.
- To bring each practice up to speed on how important their patient’s first impression through social media can be.
- Develop skills in reading body language to create the safest feeling possible for your patient.
- Learn effective voice tone and pace when speaking with your patient so treatment is perceived in the best light.
- Promote the use of positive visual images to encourage new patients to the practice through photography and video.
- Understand the importance of uncovering and meeting your patient’s expectations so they move forward with recommended treatment.
BE A CHARISMATIC SUCCESS WITH YOUR PATIENTS AND OTHER TEAM MEMBERS
What are the top 5 ways we undermine ourselves with our patients and don’t even know it? How do you talk about the social skills so necessary to a team’s success without offending others? We will answer these questions and more as we walk through the dos and don’ts of how to achieve that charismatic level of success for your practice.
- Measure the cost of misunderstandings and inaccurate judgments.
- Define the areas in life where we have control so we can be more effective.
- Recognize how to encourage others and bring out their best.
- Increase team awareness on how much more impactful we can be as we work together.
- Decrease misunderstandings and judgments towards ourselves and others.
- Create a positive filter in which to help our patients see themselves in the best light and deserving of optimal dental health.
- Effectively use the science of voice tone and pace to give our patients hope.